Friday, August 21, 2015

To My Leo Love


It's my love's birthday today.  I am only saying happy birthday here, not in 3D.  I've already pushed my luck with Spirit enough- I'm trying to believe in my energy instead of insisting on doing it "my way."  But it his birthday today and I have to say- I crave to return to a time where I can just call him and say, "Happy birthday."  Or shoot a quick text.  Or take him out for dinner and then kiss his face off for hours afterwards.  I really miss him. He once laughed and said our parents were having hot turkey sex on Thanksgiving when they conceived us... always a joyful one.

I hope his birthday is wonderful  I want my love to be happy.

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. A Crazy Idea Twin Souls: Silence Is Golden, your inspiring writing back in 2014 is something I came across. I too am living my path to a twinflame relationship and want to tell you, youre not alone in the pain and lessons. keep strong, keep writing :) just keep growing and have faith. mine has taken close to 30 years to get to where it is. and we still have yet to synchronize.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May God and Love bless you Pete! Thank you for your kind words :)

      Delete