Friday, August 14, 2015

Going Inner


My friends who read my blog I have to say goodbye for now.  I can't really explain why.  I just need a break to go inner and face some things and hope, pray and wish for the best with myself and my twin soul.

My parting advice for you is to believe what I have written here and let it help you.  Try not to doubt.  Believe in them, believe the best in them.  Believe the best in yourself.  Have faith and trust no matter what you are shown, told, etc.  Much of this is beyond what can be seen or heard or understood in the life we are living right now.  I know it can be hard and dark but I do believe in the end there is light at the end of the tunnel, gold at the end of the rainbow and that we are meant to be with our twin souls, even if it is not an easy road.

I love you all and wish you the best now and in the future.  I wish you all happiness and love, and I hope we are all reunited with our loves soon.

Well there is one more thing I feel I need to say.  Something happened and I am not going to share it with you.  I can't do so.  Please just know I had my doubt given back to me harder than ever.  I don't believe what was told to me but now I have to face this down as well and hope and pray for the best in a world that... is just no longer even real to me.  Reality ceases to exist for me as of this moment.  My life is SO being lead by the divine and really guys I so want to be happy.  I so want to quit pushing things.  I miss him and I love him so much.  The only thing I can do is tell any of you reading this to please PLEASE just believe in yourself and them.  Believe in this process.  Believe in the love they have for you.  Don't doubt and doubt and doubt until you bring the union to its knees.    My parting words for you are please believe.  Believe this is all of the divine and THEY are of the divine.  Honestly they are.  Please please believe

Believe.

XoOo

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment