Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Great Video on Emotional Healing


This is an amazing video explaining about how our twin souls trigger us.  Yes this union is soooo much more than "romantic love" and relationship.  It's also about divine healing.  Her video explains how and why they trigger us, and she very specifically says we are NOT to "project" back at them.  This is why I've defended my stance all along that I not react when he triggers me.  I have usually always been able to not react in 3D, not respond with negative words, etc.  But on the inside I still react, and of course this is all of Spirit so he knows anyway even if I don't react on the surface or through email, etc. 

I still think the triggering is mirroring.  So the more fear and doubt I have the harder I get this shown back at me through his reflecting it to me.  When I can shift that energy over to love and belief then eventually that will be shown to me instead.  That is my thinking on this.

I am really REALLY trying to understand that this separation is necessary while I heal further and believe even more in our love.  Trusting and having faith.

Just thought I'd share.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment