Monday, August 17, 2015

What Does It Mean To Be Allowing? - Teal Swan {Achieving Destiny}


This is a good video.  Her explanation about resistance makes a lot of sense to me.

I think a few idea are coming to me about this twin soul union.  They are things my guidance told me last year but I didn't really get it.  Maybe I don't fully "get it" yet but I have a better idea and I know more why I keep having these terrifying experiences with my twin soul.

Before I begin I will say that I understand in this video Teal says that the more balls we throw at the universe the more chances we have to make an outcome come to fruition.  I can see where when it comes to the twin soul union having a singular-focus on ONE person and one person only does not seem like keeping any other options open but when it comes to twin souls I feel that some spiritual learning must be tailored to the experience.  She talks about taking "inspired action" in order to create and allow.  "Pure positive focus" and "taking inspired action."  NOT "surrender" where we sit and do very little and think the universe will bring about our destinies.  I don't believe that at all.

I realize something in my union and I want to explain it here.  Let me see if I can express this the right way, and in an objective manner.

My guidance always told me that I have to support and defend my destiny.  I was told James is my happy destiny, that a future with him is my path but that I must defend that destiny.  I can't sit here and ignore it and expect it to happen, and I cannot be in resistance of it and expect it to happen.  I was told to defend my destiny with him by believing in him, believing in truth.  I was told to defend my destiny by thinking of our good times and staying out of FEAR.  I was told to not believe any of the nonsensical mirroring or fear but to concentrate only on love and truth, and to trust him.  To concentrate on LOVING him, and that energy would defend my destiny.

So what does this mean?  It means that when I would somehow happen to land on feeling good for a moment, write some type of loving goodness that really stirred my soul and felt like truth in my heart, James would pop through- immediately.  He'd reach out, like magic, and we'd connect and laugh and talk and he'd be his old loving kind warm gentle adorable self.  He'd not want to hang up the phone.  He'd chuckle and say, 'Come on... let's talk about when we are married."  And we would.  I was scared.  I didn't understand at all!!!  I could not grasp what was happening.  I was scared he was messing with my head {3D fears} yet my heart knew he was reaching out in response to my ENERGY, and how is that messing with my head when it is of another realm?  But we'd talk and he would DEFEND OUR FUTURE TOGETHER.  This is key- I'd fall into love and truth and he'd reach out and suddenly want to discuss our future together.

And then what would happen?  We'd hang up and I'd freak out inside.  I'd try to hang on to the goodness and faith and maybe he'd stick around for a few days or so, say hello, email me here and there.  But I'd get allllll nervous and scared and I'd freak out thinking all these terrible things and *poof* he'd slip away again.  And now I think I better understand why.

Because when I fall into fear and disbelief I am being resistant to my destiny and he has to show me this.  So what happens is he becomes the opposite of truth, opposite of wanting to nurture our time together, opposite of knowing me more and growing closer etc. etc.  He goes quiet and when I really am afraid of him he then shifts into coldness, all his genuine warmth and loving nature disappears.  And it is all because I am not defending our destiny through belief.

I've seen this over and over in our union, and it gets worse and worse the more I stay in fear.  The more I do not do what Teal says here, practice pure positive focus and inspired action {writing belief and only belief} the more James slips away from me.  And the worst is the more resistant I am to our shared destiny the more he "changes" and won't come back to me the way he was.  He does not shift easily back into that warm loving man.  He stays cold and sarcastic which is the OPPOSITE of his true nature.

I hope this makes sense to a few of you so it can help you avoid some suffering.  When I do not defend my destiny by believing in my twin soul's goodness and true loving nature then he becomes my "nemesis."  He shifts into the opposite of empathetic which is aloof, uncaring, cutting, etc.  And it sucks really really bad, and it is all a reflection of my non-belief.

AND, this is the major important part, when I am resistant to our destiny he refuses to support it either.  He actually denies our destiny together when I don't support it, like look what happened here when I turned to another man and totally denied supporting our destiny?  I am not surprised by his response at all.  I've often wondered why he shifts into saying, "We can never be together, like ever," when we so COULD.  We could.  The miles mean nothing.  Only our love is important but, ha, I have to BELIEVE in that love to make it so.

You all have no idea the journey I have had.  If you only knew the all of it.  One day I will write a book.

So I see it.  Challenge is believing it fully and putting it into practice.  When I am in belief and love and I am not scared then I am being supportive of our destiny and he is loving, kind, warm and says that yes we can be together, yes he loves me, yes he wants a future with me.  But when I do not maintain that energy, when I fall into fear, it all comes crashing down.  He shifts out of being loving and acts the opposite.  He blatantly denies us ever being able to be together... and it's driven me nearly out of my mind trying to figure out exactly WTF is going on because I know this guy loves me.

I know he is my destiny but I also know why now he would say, "I'm afraid I'll never see your beautiful eyes again," or "I'm afraid I might lose you."  Because he clearly knows if I cannot defend our destiny by believing in him and our love then we will never come together in this lifetime and he WANTS to come together with me.  He loves me dearly.   I believe that.  I SAW that.  I lived it with him.  His love is extraordinary.  But I also believe that if I doubt this to death then it will not happen in this lifetime, and what a tragedy it would be to take a love so pure and doubt it to death, for it not to come to physical reality simply due to me not being able to believe in love.

So what to do?  Focus on love.  Eradicate fear, doubt, worry, etc.  Think only positive loving thoughts.  Have total belief and this means block out any naysayers or those people who are intent in believing only in 3D "give and take" and "he said she said."  None of that works in these unions. PROTECT YOUR ENERGY.  I call myself a twin soul because my guidance says he is my "soul twin" and we have all the signs.  I do think we are "true" twin souls- believe me I think I have earned the right to make that claim based on all of the mirroring I've experienced.  I am not saying "I am a twin soul" based on some *ha ha ha* highly romanticized idea of the label.  I've been down in the trenches and I am pretty darn sure he is my same soul energy, my universal mate, my full spiritual mirror and I know that he can only be TRUTH to me which is loving and gentle and nurturing and kind and so so so James when I defend our destiny by having full belief in him and his love for me.  So I must find a way to get to that place no matter what it takes.

Cheers,

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. How do we maintain the energy? How do we not allow fear to intervene? How do we keep it positive, without going back and fourth with fear and faith?
    Thanks for your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose I think it's that conscious focus she talks about. We have to do something where we focus our energy on the good and we don't let our thoughts run off into fear. I have a friend going through this who writes on and off all day in a journal. She keeps it near her at work and just writes good thoughts about herself and her twin all day long. I am now doing this too. Writing is a very focused activity because it takes your thoughts and makes them concrete by getting them on the page. So it's no longer just an invisible thought but an actual thing since you wrote it out. Just make sure the words you write are GOOD words. Do not write your fears. I know people say it's okay to purge and get shit out but there comes a point in our spiritual development when we are expected to get past that need and be Creators which means POSITIVE focused energy, not writing out bitches or worries or fears. Only dreams and good thoughts and loving memories, etc. If you meditate then do that. If you write music then do that. Do SOMETHING that makes you consciously aware of your thoughts so you can keep reigning them in and keeping them love and truth. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete