Tuesday, August 11, 2015

For Those Who Read My Blog: Hugs


I want to say thank you to all of you who read and/or comment on my blog.  It means SO much to me to read your kind words and even more to see that sharing my journey is helping not only me but you too.

I remember when I decided to start my blog.  I needed to get it out.  It's been such an extraordinary journey and YES it can be very hard to believe.  This is a huge challenge so affirmation is helpful.  I didn't realize then that others would find my words and it would help them hold on to their belief.  I am thankful for being able to help you "hold on."

When I read your comments to me it offers me encouragement and lets me know there ARE others out there experiencing the same thing.  This helps me too, just like it does you.  It's comforting to know this is a process we are going through as a group.  I like to think of us as Warriors of Love.

I've been writing this blog for over a year now.  I'll keep writing until I have nothing more to write about, and I don't see that ever happening.  I will always be honest with you, even if it hurts.  My main goal here is remain focused, confident and positive but if there are times when I falter {being human} I will share those times.  Sometimes I do feel like I should be "doing more" but then I remember that I keep this blog and write in it honestly and I am doing the best I can :)

Loving James so much is challenging through the silence.  I um, I ache really strongly right now.  My heart feels like it is going to beat right out of my chest. I PRAY with everything I have in me to hear from my love again.  I pray I can shift the energy to where he can contact me again.  I KNOW how it works.  I've experienced the "miracles" myself so I know they can and do happen, and I am asking God to help me create another miracle.  I need my Love back in my life, and truly I only want HIS love.  His.  And I do believe he wants me in his life too.  We are so meant to be together.

You all know me well- I am not one who thinks the healing is the only reason for the connection.  I know we are meant to reunite.  And I have fought so hard.  I still am.  I know we are each others futures, my love and me.

Keep your chins up my friends.  And thank you for your kind words.

Above is a hug for you.  Below is a hug for my twin soul.

XxOo

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment