Monday, May 19, 2014

A Comment about "The Dance"



The first time Joron reached out to me after I thought we were done forever shocked me silly.  I was so sure I'd never hear from him again although my soul had been guiding me for weeks that he was "ignoring" me only because he was "intently listening to his soul" tell him to keep his emotions shut off from me.  You can imagine how hard that was to believe but then came the day when I posted my "findings" in Spiritual Forums and immediately he emailed me.  As soon as I saw that my post helped people {it had been given five stars and had many thankful comments} I got a warm glow and thought, "Wow- this really helped people."  I guess it crossed my mind that it could possibly hold some truth.  A few people said they had experiences that proved to follow what I had explained, that it was like their twins were "not themselves" any longer.  Like they were "puppets" from time to time.  Hard to explain, even harder to understand or accept.  But as soon as I realized that my words helped people BAM an email came through from him.  And my guidance said, "Don't think it's a coincidence."  And he was so not himself.  I didn't know what to think because he seemed to be in a fog.  It was just so surreal!  I understand better not but back then I was totally befuddled and all I could do was try to believe my guidance that told me, "He's just turning back on so he's in a fog."

And thus "The Dance" began.

I can't post on the forum but I can read and I have been.  I saw a posting from someone who explained her twin's coming and going.  He will come close, get affectionate, and then leave again.  It is a pattern, and it was the same one Joron did with me.  I was struck by the similarity in her words though: she said that when he comes back there is no mean words.  They don't speak of the distance or the break in contact- it's like it never happened, and she does not get angry.  That is the SAME thing with me, exactly.  When we would reconnect on the phone every few weeks it was like NO silence had occured.  It was as if he hadn't been voraciously ignoring me for weeks... it was like... "Hi I'm so glad to hear from you."  Then we'd talk for hours, text lovingly and intimately, and *poof* he'd be gone again for a while.  He'd always tell me when we'd talk, "Tell me anything.  Ask me anything."  So finally I said something about how I'd love to hear from him more often {I was always tentative about the subject because with my guidance telling me exactly why he'd go silent I felt it was a moot point to question him- just never seemed right to do so, like I was spitting in the face of the divine while pushing my own 3D agenda.}  His response to me, and I'll never forget this, was, "But I contact you every couple days."  LOL~ no more like every couple WEEKS.  And keeping in mind we'd talk numerous times daily when we'd been dating.  The silence was just so not normal. 

All the while my guidance was trying to get me to see this pattern but here is the catch to having spiritual guidance- it can't tell you exactly what to do.  With me it is often a wild goose chase.  I have to figure it out on my own.  And suddenly I saw a pattern emerge.  Whenever I would be high in energy, living my life, loving Joron in my heart, listening to my guidance, and *this is key* doing something that pertained to my writing- he'd pop in.  Whenever I'd be strong- that's when he'd come through.

But what happens, and happens to others, is we don't see the pattern at first.  We just LOSE OUR MINDS when they contact us.  I would experience a mixture of emotions when I would hear from Joron: excitement, love and extreme fear and worry.  I never knew what to expect.  I'd think totally 3D of "When is he going to leave again?  Why is this happening?  What can I do to make him stay?" and I'd forget ALL about me.  I'd let my energetic vibration go to Hell in a handbasket.  I would freak out and let life become all him. I'd stop writing, stop concentrating on keeping my thoughts strong... and he'd leave again.

There is a pattern here.  I know that when they fade away again most people think, "Oh he can't handle the emotions.  He can't handle this.  He can't handle that."  It becomes "My twin just isn't ready.  It's him."  Not much thoughts turns inward- it all turns outward on what the "runner" is thinking or doing- especially thinking or doing wrong.

The next time your twin reaches out to you be vigilant in watching YOUR energetic reaction.  Do you feel any fear that you are mirroring in his direction?  Are you only concerned with whether or not he will run again?  Are you nurturing yourself, your energy, your "mission?"  Are you writing or creating art or learning healing... something to nurture your energy and give back to the universe in a positive way?  Are you staying balanced and fearless?  Or do you place all of your joy on your twin and then when he leaves think... "Oh he did it again?"

Be very watchful.  I do not believe, at all, that they leave us just because they are not emotionally or spiritually ready.  I feel that WE are also being pushed hard to notice "illness" inside us that still needs to be addressed.  Each step of the dance, each coming and going, is meant to strengthen us and make us more aware so pay attention to YOU instead of what is going on with your twin.  The coming close then leaving again is all part of a highly orchestrated process of healing.  It has very little to do with regular ole' 3D lackings.   

No comments:

Post a Comment