Sunday, May 25, 2014

Surrender


I know there are some of us who won't like this post but that's okay.  My words don't have to be believed or my "advice" followed but I am learning something about "surrender" and this doesn't come straight from my guidance.  It is something I've had to figure out on my own.  It means to surrender all of my lower will over to my Higher Will.  Lower will is ego and Higher Will is Higher Self/Soul/God, etc.  I would think that 99% of the population in America and other first world nations feel we, the human, are in "charge."  I am learning this is not true.  We are free to choose between lower will and higher will but we will get pushed to follow a higher will.

I think, hopefully, in my case I have figured out what this means.  For MONTHS I have been guided to write a BOOK about my experiences.  Before my twin left he told me, an Atheist, to "write a book about God."  He said, "Please promise me you'll write how you feel about God because people need to read it."  Then after he left I've received every sign, symbol, song and message telling me to write.  My most miraculous experience with The Divine answering me came through a divinely timed message from my twin, and his last line {totally out of place} was, "Oh and you'd better be working on your book."

Instead of writing a book I'd want to write to Joron.  Even back when we were dating I wrote in my journal that I should be writing a "novel" instead of writing to Joron.  I was being overwhelming.  I was channeling my thoughts to Joron instead of using my energy to write a book- I KNEW deep down inside what I was supposed to be doing but I did not listen to my higher will and BAM Joron left me.  I needed healing but even more so- I was not listening to my higher will, my soul.  I have a gift of the written word and I refused to use it in the "write" way.

A few months ago when I was "listening" and I'd started writing- Joron called and we talked about our future.  He said he still wanted to have a baby with me, and he loved the time he had spent with me and my son.  He was bright and positive about the idea of a future with us.  But then when I "crashed" in fear, worry and became immobile which means I defiantly stop writing anything and become fearful and angry- he "ran" again.  Only when I stopped, slowed down the other night and finally wrote about him with love and a healing intention did he *finally* feel my energy and reached out to me.

Do you see the pattern?  I used my ENERGY instead of my 3D WORDS and he reached out to me.  I listened to my soul, my higher will, and he contacted me.  But when I write TO him, or when I send him fear and pain through my telepathic connection to him, he pulls away.  When we talked a few nights ago he mentioned his worry about being a "father figure" to my son.  This has been worrying me a bit so today I almost wrote to him... and I realized something.  Here is what I realized.

"Surrender" means I am to do what my soul tells me which is to write about this healing process.  I am to write about how the "imitation ignoring" helped me to heal, how Joron helped me to heal.  The Divine will do the rest.  I am to write about him as my gem and healer.  I must share this experience with others but to create a strong high loving energetic vibe as I write.  What I am NOT supposed to do is reach out to Joron through my words, write an email to him trying to explain myself to him.  If I do that then the 3D communication will stress him out.  I am to surrender all to The Divine and realize when I use my energy correctly then naturally The Divine will heal any worries and Joron and I will balance.  I have watched this happen between us already but only today do I actually understand it.  And it is not by accident.

When we "willfully" push our own agendas instead of listening to the guidance or our souls then The Divine will eventually ensure we do not get what we are striving for.  I've been told I can not manipulate this situation.  No amount of "wiles" will sway my twin.  There is literally nothing I can do or say 3D that will ease this separation or heal us.  ONLY me listening to my soul, turning my will over to my Higher Self, following direction and... that word none of us like to hear, OBEYING- will help change a twin soul separation.  In obeying my Higher Will then The Divine will take control and heal whatever needs to be healed in the connection- our strong energy does this.  It's a soul thing!

Many of you don't want to hear that.  I read it a lot online.  "Well we still live in 3D.  We are 'only human' and have FREE WILL."  No one wants to really surrender and let The Divine have control but it is the only way.  You DO have free will to use your words and want to work it out in 3D and sometimes this can work.  I think in a true twin soul situation when one is being guided specifically to do something like I am being guided to do- if I were to push and prod and try to control my twin's thoughts with my words then I am manipulating the situation and it would never work.

Only me thinking of him with loving intent while writing this book, listening to the guidance of my soul, will heal us and hopefully reunite us if this is our destiny.  It's all about the energetic connection- very little to do with my written words to him.  I hope I have explained this well enough for you to understand.  The more you push and chase and worry about the 3D communication while in a twin soul separation the more you will suffer.  You must have faith in the connection and nurture and facilitate the cosmic energetic communication with your twin by doing whatever it is your are supposed to be doing.  When it is said that "there is nothing you can DO in a twin soul separation" to get your twin back this means you can't negotiate or convince or orchestrate any change on your own.  You can only turn to God.  You must strengthen your faith and go inner.  Listen and act on your Higher Will, not your lower will.

This is my conviction.  I am watching it play out in my life and with my twin.  If you don't wish to believe me then don't but my suggestion would be you just give it a shot and see if it makes a difference.  I've made myself suffer with trying to manipulate this situation and it did not work.  Only when I settle my mind, fall back in unconditional love with my twin, and send him strong love energy through words that are written about him but not to him does he come closer.  There is no coincidence there.  It is truth.

Love to all,

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment