Tuesday, May 27, 2014

"Soul Mate Limbo Sucks"





I found this article on the web concerning being in a "limbo" state with a soul mate and it speaks to what I've been saying here all along on my blog- the silence is planned through soul to push buttons and ignite healing.  I'd love to repost it with proper notice given to the owner but it is not copy-pastable so I can't.  But here is the link:

http://soulmatereading.com/soulmate-reading/soulmate-limbo-sucks.html

She says that soul mate limbo is when you feel totally stuck while in a soul mate relationship, you are stuck in a kind of "limbo" where your soul mate {or twin soul} is ignoring you and you have no idea of the status of the relationship and he's "making you feel like shit."  <------ RIGHT THERE, those are the key words to focus on... "making you" feel like shit.

No one, I repeat, no one can make you feel anything or any way.  You are responsible for your own happiness or your own sorrow, and I know being ignored hurts.  But I am certain that "The Silent Treatment" is soul's way to push us through all our old inner craptacular bullshit that festers inside of us.  I just know it, and this article about "Soul Mate Limbo" attests to this fact.  She says that when you are stuck in soul mate limbo you must focus your attention away from the "stuckedness."  In 3D "real life" we all feel like getting unstuck means to push and pry and manipulate our soul mate back to us through words and pleas and feminine wiles but this is actually the very opposite of what will work to possibly unstick a stuck soul mate relationship, one in which your soul mate and Beloved is Ignoring. The. Hell. Out. Of. You.

Instead you must concentrate on YOU.  What are you doing for YOUR life?  Are you totally spinning in fear and only concerned about when you might hear back from your guy again?  Believe me I love hearing from Joron, I do- but I now see clearly that I have very little 3D control over whether I will get contact from him.  All I can do is work on me, become very powerful and positive in my energy and hope that we are meant to be together {and I am pretty darn tootin' sure we are.}  What I do is I throw out small heart-felt "How are you?" type messages that let him know I am thinking of him while also opening the door and just work on me until soul uses that open door to allow my twin soul to walk through.  I know now that I have to focus on ME instead of Joron in order for us to ever come back together... but staying in unconditional love with him is also a very big must.  A heart must stay open and warm and pliable towards a soul mate love whilst working through these contracts.

"Ignoring" does feel like the rudest way to be treated because it totally sets our ego into overdrive- "How could he just ignore me like that?!"  It sets off a wave of feeling totally indignant that has ego howling in pain.  But instead of focusing on what he is doing or why he is ignoring you instead focus on figuring out what "The Silent Treatment" is supposed to be showing you- because it's showing you something but you have to be wise enough and humble enough to listen to and figure it out. 

I am positive the "imitation ignoring" as my soul refers to it is happening because we are meant to be learning a soul mate lesson, and with a twin soul it is intense because they will ignore ignore ignore until most all lessons are learned and old shit is cleared away to make room for divine love.  You must address your own personal growth and development in order to reunite with a "stuck" soul mate or twin flame; there is no two ways around it.

It kinda sucks at first when we realize that God actually is the one in charge.  There comes a time in some of our lives when God wants us to heal and that healing is ignited through a twin soul separation.  Focus on transforming yourself, turning from caterpillar to the butterfly, and there is a good chance that in time, with faith and acceptance, your soul mate or twin flame will slowly work his way back to you.  But it ain't easy.  Have fortitude and balls of brass but shift your focus to what you are supposed to be learning about YOU and the changes you need to make in your life.

And no I am no pro at any of this- I just see it happening and am sharing the love... I still get annoyed with it.  I backslide and am tempted to blame him and his "ignoring" but then I recall those twinkling blue eyes and that loving little grin and his constant "I love you" and I realize that I am being heavily guided to heal, and I fall back into thankfulness again. 

If there is one thing that annoys me most {and here is a flaw of mine} concerning twin souls it is when "The Stayer" worries about "what's wrong with my twin?"  It makes me crazy.  This is not about him or his flaws or what he needs to heal.  It is about YOU.  And until you realize that and accept your twin soul with whatever "flaws" you perceive him to have {some which may be inspired by Spirit just to piss you off and push your buttons} then you will be stuck in "soul mate limbo" which is not a fun place to be.  My wish is for all of us to accept our own healing, take responsibility for ourselves, and "let go" of blaming our twin souls for their silence.  And don't blame yourself either for being "less than good" or unworthy.  Yell out to the universe that you don't deserve to be ignored {remember- he is not "choosing" to ignore you but instead fulfilling a soul contract to help heal you} but just know it's all divinely orchestrated to kill your ego and get you to listen, obey and heal.

And love.  Remember to love... yourself, your twin and all others. 





9 comments:

  1. Ignoring sent my ego into a frantic hell. But that silence taught me more than I could have ever imagined. I learned more in hell after being dropped there straight from heaven, than i ever did here on earth. I learned truth. I learned to love. I learned patience. I learned to "let go" I learned to surrender. I learned that I am not actually in control and that everything is going to be ok. I learned that I am never alone. I learned to love myself.
    Though i wouldn't wish that pain on anyone, it was all completely worth it.
    It's like having a deep gaping wound and pouring alcohol straight into it ...
    That love, i thought had left a hole where my heart used to be, only later did I realize that it was my heart that I had actually learned to truly feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could just hug you. You sound exactly like me. These unions leave us totally vulnerable. I know I will sound like a mushy wuss as I continue to write on my blog but I am so in love with him. I just can't help it. And I know it is more than "just" the love but I do love him, and there is nothing he could do to make me not love him. I am so much more patient with my own son from going through this with my twin soul. When I really let go and allow myself to love, to accept all of this, then my heart just soars. I do miss him but I love him more than I miss him, and I know he is always with me. We have a total connection, and I can't deny that I look forward to the day when we can be "together" but for now I will do my work, live my life, and enjoy knowing him in my heart. It's almost scary how strongly I feel for him but I'm letting it happen because that love kinda overflows and pours everywhere else too... and it's a good love. A kind love. A nourishing love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and believe me my ego flailed about and screamed and yelled and threw a fit like a tired two year-old throws a tantrum, all fists flying and feet stomping crying, "But why? WHY won't he love me?!" Luckily for me Spirit had already put me through two years of spiritual boot camp so I had some awareness. Not a ton but some. That awareness helped me through the pain and suffering, and of course my guidance helped a lot. I had some horribly hard scary moments a month or so after he went quiet. I still totally get ego flare ups but my new goal is to keep them in check. I don't like my ego. I am fine without it. I know in my heart I am a good woman; I don't need a strong ego. I'd much rather have a strong soul. I think there is a difference between trying to convince yourself that someone loves you when he clearly doesn't and trying to hold on to the truth about a love that is actually still there. Many of us doubt love- ego causes that doubt. I don't feel I'm trying to convince myself of Joron's love. I'm just trusting in it because I know it is there. And ago can keep it's big mouth shut now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So being in this place ... did any of you have your twin flame return?

    I've ways been able to let go. I've always been able to hold on to whatever I could stir up and move on to another. I can't even fathom another person. I would never want to put on them everything I'm going through just to feel better about everything. I really want to learn from this, but being in this place I find myself wanting to doubt the TF connection and want to just believe I'm losing my mind rather than going through a TF flame cause it is so so so hard. Sometimes I believe I can handle the fact I'm losing my mind more so than this being a TF connection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting comment, that you could almost handle the idea that you are losing your mind over having a twin flame connection- I think that is because with a twin flame connection it feels like there is no way out besides "shifting" whatever needs to be shifted inside yourself. We have no way out, no way to "fix" it like we are used to doing. Talking it out won't work. Moving on won't really work either because the connection will still be there. Like you I have always been able to let go and move on. Sometimes moving on helped me let go. In this case I have been unable to do that for the last 18 months. I will admit I have very generically chatted with a nice man who, for the first time since my twin left, does not feel icky, nasty or bad to talk to. He is sweet and it's refreshing to actually say hello to a nice man, a man who reminds me of my twin soul in that he is a NICE person. BUT- this does not in any way make me think of my twin less. Not at all. If anything he is on my mind even more because I wonder if it is even okay for me to talk to someone new. At this point I almost need the contact. I need to be reminded of how otherworldly this all is so my brain does not try to trick me into thinking this is just "real life as I know it." Because it isn't. My twin did not just "change." I am being shown the things, thoughts and beliefs I need to change inside in order for him to come back to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To answer your question, my twin has not come back, not yet. But he always tells me he wants to. He told me "I HOPE and WISH" he could come back, and this clearly shows me he wants to but it is up to me to shift things around in order to allow him back and sadly I have not been able to do that yet.

    *I* am the twin holding us from reunion. Not him. We all think "the male runners" are holding us up, and I do not believe this is true in all cases. It APPEARS to be the case but it isn't. I thought at first my twin ran, was all screwed up, could not handle the union. My Higher Self actually fed into my belief for a little while so I could hit a rock bottom nice and hard. I ended up seeing, pretty quickly, that my twin is a good solid healthy man who is being used as my mirror, or has agreed to be my mirror, agreed to help heal and save me from myself and my shadows and inner demons, my vices like drinking and not thinking I am good enough. It has never been him that has separated us. It's been me, or it had to be for me to go through this journey of self-healing and self-actualization. Now my challenge is to fully believe in his, trust him, love him and trust in his love for me. ONLY THAT will get my twin back to me now. And this is why he is not back with me. Make note- it has nothing to do with him not wanting to be back. He wants to be back. I have to allow it, have to make room for it, have to believe in him for it to happen. So it is not as easy as asking, "Has anyone's twins come back?" It's more important to ask, "Have anyone here been able to attract or allow their twins back to them?" In many cases this is on us, not them. They are just out there waiting for us to make it happen. It's the making it happen that can be a bit of a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a guy and i met my TF in another country (I really hope that she the one). We only spent 2 days together and the connection we had was so unique, that I had to research about it and find out that it was called a twin flame relationship. All my friends also saw the happiness between us.

    She is currently in a relationship with a guy for 2 years and me on the other hand decided to get out of my 6 year karmic relationship. I only did that because the feeling I felt with my twin flame showed me that true unconditional spiritual love existed. She literally opened up the romantic side of me, the side u see in the mmovies.

    Now and then I would send her a text but would get a response after 3 days or never.and sometime I feel if I text her frequently she'll ignore me completely. it's been a month now and I can't get her out of my head. :(, I've reached that point where I've even started job hunting in her country hoping to see her again..

    ReplyDelete
  9. ive been separated from who I believe is my twin flame 7 year relationship we both have been seeing other people and I am happy for a few days and then I think him... it never goes away im starting to go crazy within myself .. we have atleast spent every holiday and get dinner atleast once a week together but he keeps telling me we have work to do … I then get pissed and see someone else which obviously doesn't work. I even went to an extreme to put on my facebook im engaged so no one talks to me I feel like its a rollercoaster... we both want to be together but now don't know how... is this my twin flame or am I just crzy???

    ReplyDelete