Saturday, May 10, 2014

Healing Through God And Twin Souls




God tells me through my soul, which is simply a small slice of The Divine, the same slice we all have inside each and every one of us which is why we truly all are one- just some of us have stronger egos than others, that the way to heal emotional wounds is through God using others in our lives as instruments of peace and healing although sometimes the healing isn't quite so peaceful.  People play very specific and pre-destined "roles" in our lives, almost like characters in a play but due to our ability to make choices the play is only loosely defined, not completely scripted from beginning to end.

And before I go any further please note that much of my feelings about religion, sin, etc. come from ME and my own musings, not from my guidance.  I've been questioned about the origins of what I channel, if it's truly of the Light, and I do believe it is.  What I feel about religion and the "rules" could very well not be representational of The Truth- but it's what I believe.  We are all free to have our own beliefs.  

After the strange phone call from the hotel room it did take a few weeks for me to hear from him.  In those weeks strange things started happening to me, and much of it revolved around music.  I had shared with him that "Take on Me" was my favorite song from childhood on; it defined my life basically because my love and faithfulness to the music group a-ha went deep.  He teased me about it, told me they were a one hit wonder and from time to time he'd joke about my favorite song.  It became a cute running joke with us with him saying things like, "I just had an a-ha moment," etc, a real jokester.  On a day off I was sitting alone with my journal while channeling and Spirit was telling me to write.  I was constantly told that twin souls were used for healing, especially the healing of fear.  At the time I was still purging and releasing so I'd get hit with huge amounts of compassion for myself and others including my twin soul, and then I'd spiral down into the depths of despair where I'd experience this HUGE pain inside of me.  Just huge.  It was a physical pain in my middle paired up with an emotional anguish that would overtake me, and quite literally I found myself on the ground a few times just begging God to help me.  I didn't understand what I'd done to deserve such "messy love" but I wanted it to end.

Not hearing from him killed me.  My guidance said for me to write about this experience from the perspective of twin souls offering freedom from being enchained in fear.  I was told that soul mate lovers are often in each others lives to be turned into divine healers so... in the poetic language of my soul it was told to me as follows: "Explain him as twin soul freedom, freedom from being enchained in fear.  Protected lovers turned healers turned valuable roles of ravishing fears- keep turning the role of twin more and more into "monster slayers" as your story progresses."  Now what this means is that twin souls are put into our lives to force us to face our "monsters" and slay them.  For me, and I will concentrate on this further later, some of my "monsters" were my major fears of emotional abandonment, being unworthy of continued love, being easily forgotten.  Other people have different fears such as fear of infidelity or of feeling too old.  I didn't have those fears but the ones I did battle were strong.  I was told twin souls are used to help us kill ego... and straight from my soul is more information on why twin souls are coming together now:

  • Enlightenment has started- dare to believe now.  Old Earth roles are over.  Own this powerful truth now.  
  • Role of writing is to hit fears with real love.  Share the powerful message of God's healing using people as instruments of peace and love.
  • Your roles are changing.  Your role of current career path was to get you right here to where you are now, writing this tale of healing.  Your career role no longer defines you.  A new role has been defined for you- role of writer, warrior and wife of twin soul.
  • His role of coming into your life started a process of awakening to a truth that will bring freedom to those who read it.  Choose to rally to understand his role as God's divine instrument of loving change that will help bring light upon the world.  You each bring light upon the world by sharing truth and healing.  
  • Quest to free your soul from being trapped inside "Poverty of Love" no more.  
I would sit and channel Spirit for hours, writing it all down and being amazed but also terrified.  Spirit told me constantly that I was supposed to, in the end, marry Joron and this scared me.  I was terrified of disappointment.  As I sat channeling my guidance told me" WRITE WRITE WRITE so I decided to try.  I decided to try and take what I knew and somehow form it into a story.  "Choose some motivating music," is what I was told.  Nothing morose.  Something upbeat that wouldn't make me cry or go to a sorrowful place.
My ipad was with me playing Pandora, the Phillip Phillips station.  I said to Spirit, "How about Mumford and Sons?" but as I reached to grab my ipad I watched as the station changed on its own.  Suddenly the a-ha station popped on and "Take on Me" began playing.  Again with the full-body goosebumps: I had just witnessed total and complete divine intervention play out in front of my very eyes.  Being a Master Doubter {doubt is probably my worst life issue} I sat and thought through every scenario I could think of as to why the station changed on its own but... yeah.  I had nothin'.  Not only did a specifically meaningful song play for me- I literally watched as the station changed by itself to play said specifically meaningful song.  There was no way I could deny the contact, and it freaked me out yet soothed me to know I was being guided so strongly.  Spirit told me to listen carefully to the lyrics so I did, and then I began to cry.

"Take on me (take on me),
Take me on (take on me)
I'll be gone
In a day or two."

It came to my attention that... the song was about Joron leaving me.  Spirit said, "YES!  Yes... he was telling you, asking you, to please take a chance on him even though he would be leaving you soon."  This realization washed over me and then Spirit began telling me things that were hard to accept, difficult for a doubter like me to believe.  I was told that my twin soul had been with me my whole life and when I was lead to hear songs that inspired me they came from his soul.  He'd been my helpmate throughout life even when I didn't know it.  I wrote it all down and had to chew on the information for a while but Spirit persisted by telling me all about soul contracts and Destiny and God's role in Divine Orchestration.  It was told to me that God {The Divine} is the divine orchestrator of our destinies and I take this to mean that I chose my own destiny but God, through my soul, tries to keep me on track by "orchestrating" along the way.  This orchestration can be offered through a variety of ways: signs {like the songs} synchronicity {to be discussed later} and messages through good trustworthy psychics, "fortune tellers," tarot card readers, and other spiritualists.  God is always trying to show us the way to our destinies because it is there where we will find our "perfect fit" and our true bliss.  And in the case of twin souls and other Lightworkers this is not only a personal destiny but working on a societal human level too, for humanity.

For those with twin soul energy this orchestration is also done through the union with your twin because soul speaks directly to you through your twin.  I've experienced this first hand with Joron; some call it "telepathy" or mind reading but I know it is two souls communicating with each other through the people they reside inside.

I'm told that we become so wrapped up in ourselves, selfishness and greed, that we ignore our soul purpose on earth and then fall off track.  We then struggle to hear God's direction.  Instead of bargaining with God all we need to do is fulfill the role of the soul contracts we chose before we got to earth.  Success comes when we finally gather the courage, take the plunge, to follow our guidance and intuition to fulfill those contracts we made.  The aversion to loving others unconditionally is what causes all strife on earth because there is strong freedom to be found when one simple truth is followed: Love others as God would have you love yourself.  Dare to only love each other and the world would heal itself.  "Cancer" would end.  My guidance says that fear festers and eventually manifests itself into cancer that can be energetically spread.  A large part of the last three years of my life have been spent fighting my fears to clear out all my old emotional gunk, what my soul so eloquently calls my "pot of poop" and the "rotten" inside of me, so it doesn't settle in so deeply that it makes me sick and keeps me separated from my Destiny.  Fear needs to be removed and turned to Love.  Love needs to flow in and fill the space left behind when fear is extracted.  It is a spiritual and alchemical process of transmuting fear into love.

I am told that the twin flame union is all about loving, caring for, and often letting go of the real love so a process of healing can begin, a process of healing begun by a love so true and strong that it begins breaking down walls and melting the monsters in a battle for freedom of the heart.  Strong fears are turned to love in this battle for freedom, and it is a battle far greater than any other on earth because it is a battle to have a relationship with God which will bring true rapture to the world.  After we endure this battle and become healed we have a responsibility as Lightworkers to share this gift of healing so the rest of the world can begin to Awaken.  Twin souls are said to have a "mission" and I think sharing this healing is part of the mission.  The Goddess Psyche went to the depths of Hell to gather a treasure to take back to earth with her; she had to share the treasure with Aphrodite in order to be reunited with her love Eros.  We are all on our hero's quest, and in that quest we are meant to find a treasure.  Once the treasure is found it canNOT be squandered or kept to ones self.  It is meant to be shared with the community.  We, as heros, are not meant to be stingy with our healing; we are meant to disseminate the lessons and information we have learned on our journey to help assist those who are beginning their own quests to find their treasure which is the gift of healing.

From my guidance I am told that "Rapture" is an "allegory" representing when "love comes back to the earth."  I am told that my true purpose in meeting my twin, learning all of this and sharing it, is not to be stopped by anything {like my fear, pain and doubt.}  When we battle to create a relationship with God but never battle our fears completely, never slay our inner demons or live a truly free life {free from sin, shame and guilt although I don't mean sin as it is explained in the bible,} then we are severed from a relationship with God, separated from Love, and this is Hell- separation from God.  God is Love.  I am to, ah, "turn lies around" in my writing... as a channel I am to follow the role I agreed to before coming to earth in sharing that the lies we are told our whole lives need to be "zapped" in time for "The Rapture" which is when "Jesus" comes back to earth.  Jesus is the role of "Monster Slayer for All."  Jesus is with us when we are separated from our twin souls and soul mates to battle our fears in what seems to be lonely isolation- but Jesus is actually with us, residing inside of us.

What are the lies?  Let's see... where do I start?  Firstly the biggest lie of all is that we are all born with "original sin."  Sin as it is taught is a LIE.  I've never ever believed that we are born as sinners.  The idea is complete and utter nonsense.  So is this idea that our Savior Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven because only through being "saved" can we be free and forgiven of our "sins."  Total bullshit concocted by men to keep people in line and scared.  If that were true then every Atheist, Buddhist and anyone in a third world country {plus plenty of others} would be going to Hell.  NONSENSE.  I can see why Atheists love to use the word "nonsense" when it comes to Christian beliefs, because most of it IS nonsense.  There are many people in the world who do not know the Jesus Christ- some are totally ignorant of Christianity altogether- and they are not all "unsaved."  Jesus is representational of unconditional love, and Love is in all of us.  Heaven is not a place somewhere up in the sky; it is inside of us.

This is my take on Jesus: he was a really awesome totally loving Messiah-like man who was completely no-ego and in touch with his soul.  I do believe he was the Son of God in that he is of God, is of that Love energy which created us and guides our lives.  He was divine- I doubt that not at all.  But he came to preach LOVE not Christianity.  I'll tell you what sin is- sin is when we do no love ourselves and we do "sinful" actions which harm us.  God does not like this, and the healing we receive to overcome those "sinful" actions which hurt us can feel very painful, at times like punishment.  Sin is when we are hurting God because God is inside each of us, so when we hurt ourselves we are NOT loving God.  But sin is not a checklist of items listed on some stone tablets.  Sin is when we hurt ourselves, do not love ourselves.  When we are kept separated from Love then we stay separated from God- and being separated from God is Hell.  Believe me, I've been there.  God worked hard to get me back, lead me back to the flock.  I feel that Jesus preached and taught SELF-LOVE, unconditional love for ourselves and others, and used this knowledge to try and free people, to empower them.  And the Powers That Be killed him for it because trying to empower people goes against the agenda of those who want to enslave and imprison through instilling shame, guilt and self-loathing into the masses.  Weak fearful people are much easier to control than self-confident, fully empowered educated people.  Jesus tried to educate of self-empowerment and the need to love and forgive yourself and they crucified him for it.  They'd much rather have people feeling horribly about themselves.  What do shame, guilt and self-loathing create?  Sin!  Why?  Because those things cause us to hate ourselves and the hatred of ourselves is the sin because those bad feelings cause a lack of love which keeps us separated from that God love energy inside of each of us.  So yes drinking too much, gambling away a paycheck, these things can be seen as "sin" because they cause us shame and guilt which keeps us from self-love.  This is why Jesus came to teach us to be good to ourselves and love ourselves and he is symbol of sacrifice and unconditional love.  He died trying to save us from ourselves and this horrible terrible things we are taught about ourselves: we grow up thinking we are less than worthy, flawed and imperfect when in reality we are all perfect in the eyes of Love {God.}

There is talk in the bible of a "wrathful" God.  Well I've never believed in God's "wrath" but I'll tell ya what- this healing process, and this twin soul process, has felt at times like the fiery pits of Hell have come up to bite me on the ass... so maybe there is some type of truth in God's "wrath" although I know in my heart it is more the fact that God will not ever let us go, all the way until the bitter end.  We will be watched over and there will be attempted healing EVEN IF IT HURTS.  And often it does hurt, which like I said can at times feel like "punishment" or wrath.  I don't believe it is though.  I know it is the healing process.

What a stronger world and experience, hm?  

My guidance tells me that "The Rapture" is actually when each of us begin to Awaken to Jesus inside of us, when "Love" comes back to earth through each of us, not literally when a Christ figure comes down from the sky.  A Shift will happen then as we awaken to love and our energetic vibration is healed and high, a vibration of LOVE and not fear.  Do you see why twin souls, in the words of my soul, are called "Monster Slayers?"  My Joron made me face my fears head on- and it wasn't pretty.  It was messy love!

As an aside, a person does not have to believe in God or Jesus to know "God" because God is Love, and Love/Jesus is inside each of us.  My dear twin is an Atheist and God is strong inside of him.  Joron is a humanitarian who loves people.  He's liberal and quite loving, and his heart and soul are strong and true.

So much of the twin soul healing is done to clear us up so we can be readied to help this shift in energy occur.  It cannot occur until more and more of us are healed, and we are being healed through God's gift of soul mates and twin souls.  The healing is the "cake" but the icing on the cake is a lifetime spent together with your twin.  I do believe, and always will believe, that I am to be reunited with Joron in every way including in physical human love. 

 

  

13 comments:

  1. Rose, I am so thankful for you. Thank you for writing and sharing your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing writer, but as a Christian, I would love to see you avoid talking about Christianity, and just stick to New Age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Carlisle, thank you for the kind words about my writing. I can assume that as a Christian, and I peeked at your blog, my words here must grate on you like crazy. I am unapologetic about my take on some forms of Christianity, and I won't stop sharing my thoughts. I do not label what I believe in to be "new age" whatsoever. Much "New Age" teachings are as craptacular as some Christian teachings. I believe in God as love and healing. Since writing this blog post, which is pretty old, I've come to find out that my personal journey has been more about me healing myself. Not so much healing others although sharing my journey seems to help others because they write and thank me for being so open. I needed to heal from the negative affects of religion, plain and simple. I am a much more healthy person, and I am no longer scared of God now that I have been healed of "religion." The irony in that is before when I believe in "sin" and was a practicing "Christian" I was smoking, drinking a lot, sleeping with people I should not have been meaning disrespecting myself, had little patience, angered easily, hated myself and could not accept true love from people which translates to having a closed heart. Now that I no longer believe in sin or most religious teachings but instead I trust God and have no fear of The Divine I have become totally sober, wouldn't smoke a ciggy if you paid me, am celibate, have learned increased patience, tolerance, softness of heart, lack of judgment, increased unconditional love, and I finally LOVE MYSELF like I love other people. I am a better more kind and nurturing mother and person. I am clean and clear and genuine and feel free for the first time in my life. So, based on that I will continue to share my feelings about the negative affects of some Christian teachings {like sin, guilt and shame} although I firmly believe in The Golden Rule, for all. And as always, God bless you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so deceived. The bible is true, Jesus Christ was God in the flesh he died for our sins so that we would not have to burn forever in Hell. IT'S ALL TRUE it never changes the Bible is FACT. And yes every single person who is not cleansed by accepting the free Gift of salvation will go to Hell. There is no Ascension or ascended masters, no Hindu deities no Allah ONLY THE ONE TRUE GOD! DO NOT BE DECEIVED! There is only one way! I have been where you are believing in the New Age thinking all religions must have some truth NO NO NO! Jesus Christ is the only way. He is Lord of everything and even the Devil must bow down to him. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE DEVIL! He already has you in grip! I pray that all who see this message Accept the Truth! Accept the facts! Jesus Christ is the Lord! He loves each and every one of us! Take your blinders off! Pray for forgiveness! Twin flames are here as the 144000! The day of the Lord is coming! We are in the 70th week of Daniel! The rise of the antichrist is at hand! Choose now who you will serve Jesus Christ who is love and peace and forgiveness or Satan! If you believe anything else Absolutely anything else you are being deceived! That is why Christians are so hated in the world because the Devil rules the world. Please do not take these words lightly. TIME IS RUNNING OUT do not get left behind to suffer!!!! JESUS LOVES YOU!! Twin flames are as ancient as time itself. The new Age teachings on Twin Flames are lies. They are doctrines of Devils. Read the Bible. Accept the Lord Jesus and you will experience TRUE SPIRITUAL GROWTH. I swear, I guarantee, I would bet ANYTHING I OWN, EVEN MY OWN LIFE, Even my SONS LIFE!!! I swear that this is True. Please accept the Lord Jesus Christ today HE IS RETURNING SO VERY SOON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU ARE A FRAUD. You are no Twin Flame. Twin Flames are faithful to the Lord. Twin Flames are first fruits on to the Lamb. He DIED FOR YOU. For everyone. Because he was so Full of love. GOD IS LOVE. TWIN FLAMES ARE TRUE LOVE. Consider yourself rebuked! The Lord is a part of Us the twin flames and we are a part of him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you for writing to me Kath. Yes I agree that Jesus does love all of us, always. Jesus is Love and I PRAY for the day that LOVE does come back to earth, fully. I pray to God for peace and harmony on earth for all people and living things, and the earth itself. And Jesus loves me, and my twin soul, and everyone on earth. "God" loves all of us, through and through. I thank you for writing to me with the loving intention of saving my ass from burning in the fiery pits of Hell but I am Love, and I do love Jesus very much. I also love my twin soul very much as well as myself and others. And I love you. Take care and God bless!

      Delete
    2. KIll them with kindness, that's all I've got to say. Keep up the good work Rose. xx

      Delete
  6. Jesus does love sinners, but it is unconditional in that he forgives, and continually allows us to turn a new leaf. Jesus is love in that he was resurrected and forgave those who killed him, but scripture is clear that there are requirements to eternal life, and that Jesus will spit the luke warn from his mouth. This is why I suggested to stick to twin flame topics instead of taking the space to criticize Christianity, and try to "teach" your interpretation of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jesus loves me and thinks I am perfect, made in God's likeness :) Carly with all due respect God has given me the freedom to share what I believe so I do. And others have the freedom to disagree with what I've shared. In this blog post that I made quite a while ago I said this is my take on things, my personal experience. And I share it. I see this bothers and offends some people but I don't spend my life trying to appease others, only love them. I do disagree with some of the Christian teachings because as we can see often in the media, fundamental Christian teachings and actions can be harmful. I do believe when it is taught that God is Love but it should be as simple as that. God is Love. God asks us to love ourselves and each other as God loves us, with no conditions. BOOM. Done. Plain and simple. That is my opinion and I am free to teach it. God has granted me that freedom and I use it, just as God has granted you the freedom to believe what you do and to disagree with me. Feel free to disagree with me! I am cool with that. What I will NOT do is take your suggestion that I do not speak out about what I believe. If you have the freedom to share your beliefs then I have that same freedom and gift, through God, and I will use it. Thank you.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for your nice reply, I guarantee you if you truly are a twinflame then you will understand the enormity of what I said, twin flames unite with a mission to serve humanity. I'm in the final stage of my union, and I have looked into the abyss and crossed the shadow into seeing my whole self, ugliness and all, this fight is real, Jesus Christ versus Lucifer, Good versus Evil, God will enlighten you if you truly are a first fruit, a twinflame you will see, love ❤ kath

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolute agreement and reading this felt like reading my own writing! The difference is my twin is Christian. He is in his role as dad and husband and cares deeply for those souls, soul ties.. but the love and connection between us is infinitely stronger and cannot be severed. The golden thread. The silver cord. It splits him in two for his heart, soul and mind to be with me as his brain and body are fulfilling duties. But he acknowledges in fullness that we are twins. A breaking down of fear based beliefs we were taught and the ego of what he has taught as a youth preacher being addressed. The realization of every step in his path until now. Every interest. Every struggle. Every quiet doubt and the longing in his soul which has been powerfully directed to "us". He resisted in the beginning yet still knew. He will fight more resistance along the way but within, he knows. Our hearts are full of each others love and both feel it IS the pull of purpose and the love of God. So...many...signs that cannot be played off or denied.
    Those things which must first be completed, I must respect without that fear of "not being chosen". I already am chosen. His soul will follow truth over fear as mine must. Trusting in God and the gift of this divine love. The secret wishes of our hearts handed to us, beautifully wrapped by the one who knew this was much...more than a haphazard, fated crossing of paths or a mere friendship. We ARE the other half of the intricately woven and ancient tapestry. As each golden stitch melds back together, all will see the beauty of its truth. In faith I will wait and find my own strength and purpose. God loves us and we are precious. Hate, violence, ego, greed,fearful expectations...these things presented to God's creation and these things are what must be overcome. We have many songs but the one we've now designated as 'ours" is "I Guess That's Why They Call it the Blues". The lyrics suddenly had meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the time you took to write this . It’s a light vs dark game.fear vs love. Small candle will light an entire dark room never forget... journey isn’t easy but we are equipped to handle it all....light and love

    ReplyDelete