Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Connection! Yippee!




Not a super-long post tonight but I do want to say that Joron and I are back in contact again.  It took a shitload of me facing fears he showed me but I am working through it.  One thing I know is this time I am more aware of the "process" and how it works.  I know much of this has to do with my intention and my FEAR so instead of fear I will have only love, faith, belief and trust.

Oh believe me, lololol, believe me.  This is so much more than a "realtionship."  It truly is a partnership, one where one of the twins must play the role as "The Nemesis" for a while until that damn nemesis-fear is ignored.  Strange process but I understand it and I refuse to get tripped up again.

Awareness is key!  So is fearlessness.  I know he loves me, totally I know.  He even told me so last night, *sigh.*  But it was a challenge.  Three hours of facing down some horrid fears.  This shit ain't for the week.  If you cannot stand up to your fears that they show you then you will not make it through.  I will write more about this later but for now I just wanted to say we are in contact.  He actually emailed me first today, mid-day which is a refreshing and welcome change :)  I am keeping my energy open and free, loving and kind.  And I am writing in my journal a lot.

I had to take a chance though.  A risk.  I did write to him via email, a ton of love.  And it was the catalyst to bring him forward.  But I also had to risk, and am continuing to do so, believing in the nearly unbelievable in order to bring about any change, make room for him to come to me.

I am so thankful to be able to communicate with my dear friend and love again. so thankful.  It's miraculous really.  A blessing.  A dream come true.

Not long ago I read a blog post from my friend Elise.  She mentioned in it to "just love them."  Not "I love him but..."  Instead it is "I love him."

I love him.

Also she said that if you are in touch with your twin soul in any way be very grateful for that contact when so many others are in silence.  I was in silence when I read it and I thought, "OMG what I would not do to have our contact back again!  I'd be SO thankful no matter what!"  Now I am there, and I am so thankful for being able to communicate with my love again.

Just keep believing, and OMG keep LOVING.  Do not let go of the love.  Stay balanced but to not think you are meant to "put them on the back burner."  We are meant to manifest this, and that means staying conscious of the love we have for them, nurture it.  I have not always done this but I've been trying.  I adore this man with every cell in my body, and I know the role he plays in my life.  I have only love for him, and that is what I have been focusing on.

And he's back.  And he told me he wished I was with him, in his arms curled up and cuddling- and that is proof to me that this love thing really works.

My goal is to take it all in stride and be very happy with what I have.  I will live my life knowing I will hear from him again and this can be some extra added joy, this instead of fretting.  Now that I truly understand what's been happening, and yes he stays in contact with me based on whether I can handle it or not, whether I am fearing it to death or not, I can better control my energy and intentions.  Writing affirmations in my journal really does help keep me on track.  If I begin to feel anxious I just write out truth in my journal, and that is he loves me unconditionally.  This is not a path for the weak.  It will all fall into place in the future but I have to stay conscious of my thoughts and energy to allow it to happen.

He is my husband.

Peace out,

~Rosie

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear that, you deserve it to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! It is a blessing to hear from my friend and love again :) I am thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete