Wednesday, January 7, 2015

ReBlog: Dear Twin Flame You're Not The Boss of Me


I am agitated today.  I am home on a day off work because school is closed due to the weather.  I am thankful for the day off, I really am but I dislike this time of year due to the cold and being stuck indoors.  The way I release it to walk outside.  It it the one form of physical activity I like, and being outside helps me release pent up emotional energy.  I dislike things like yoga or really any other physical activity.  I have always been low-energy.  But I feel the energy and emotions, the frustration the missing and the sadness brewing inside of me and I don't like it.  I am not necessarily angry but I feel icky right now.  I did want to share a blog post from my friend Elise because, again, it shows exactly how I feel about twin souls.  They are our reflections.  He is my reflection.  I am frustrated because I brought myself here and I don't like it.  But at least I can see that.  Many other people are stuck in their stories of "Why does he do what he does?" and at least I passed that phase pretty quickly.  It did not take me too long to see this is more about me than him as far as healing is concerned.  I know how hard it is to shake though, believe me.  I still have fear that I am working through but that is all my ego.  My heart knows truth, and truth is he is still exactly the man he showed me when he was here and in my life.

Hard thing is I miss that man.  A lot.  I am trying to be joyful and exuberant and all that to keep my energy up and also because I really really want to enjoy life.  But I am sad.  I am sad because I love someone who is not in my life and who has been gone for 15 months, and there is no moving on to a new man because I don't want a different man.  I only want him.  My soul wants him.  I'm just sad today, and sad is not really upbeat jolly energy.  So in a minute here I will pour my heart out in a private letter and then I will work on cleaning some things in my house.  I should play with my son, and I will do that too, but I am forcing myself to do those things.  I don't have much energy.  I really really would love that love back in my life.  I miss him, and I broke down and I wrote to him and told him I miss him.  I got frustrated and yelled at my son, and then I cried.  I told my son I was sorry for yelling at him and he said, "Oh that's okay," and he asked me if I miss Joron.  And yes I do.  I miss him, a lot- and it is very difficult as a single mother to hide that fact.  I am alone with my son most of the time, and if I am not at work then I am with my son.  Sometimes it is so hard to keep my mask of "happy mom" unwaveringly on.  Today is one of those days my friends.  I miss my love so so much and it can really hurt, no matter what I think, say or do.  It's not ego.  It's not even worrying that he does not love me.  It is the fact that he is not here with me.  I miss him, and I don't know when I will even hear from him again.  It can make me sad sometimes, like now.  And it's a real bitch to be sad and missing someone to the point where it actually hurts while trying to mother a little boy.  It really is.  I want something to change now.  I need a change.  Again, I am not mad or angry.  I just miss him that's all.

At the very least I am not mad, lol.  That's a good thing I guess.  Not putting up my walls allows the sadness through though.

I just want to hear from my love again.

The blog from Elise:

DEAR TWIN FLAME, YOU’RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME…

PUBLISHED JANUARY 5, 2015 BY ACCELERATEDASCENSION
I transmit messages from Unity consciousness, which does not feel separation or difference between sources of consciousness. We are all one.
william-shakespeare-square-quotes-fate
Everyone who comes to me tells me about their Twin Flame. As if there flame is the source of the problem. The reason for the problem. Here is the thing, it’s never them, it is always you. You are always the attractor of your own experience. It is a painful truth, but the only way to get past that truth is through it. Once you do, you gain. Open your eyes to get a glimpse of a different view. A perspective that knows that you are the creator. You are in charge and you have the power to change everything. For as long as you think that your Twin Flame is the source of your problems, you will never get the answers that you want and you will never see the changes you desire.
In order to get a different result, you must take a different action.
It would be wrong of me to simply tell you your future, when I can do you a much greater service. I can help you change your future. I can help you create your future. You are not at the mercy of some predetermined destiny. Your future is dependent upon you. Upon your Now. The choices that you make now, which are subject to change at any time. It is your decision. Knowledge is power. My readings are not only readings, they are teachings. They are insights, they are guidance, they are awareness. I can show you which energies are blocking you and how to transmute them, how to play with them and change them into the energies that you want. Some of you are not even ready for that. You are still caught up in the stories. Not yet onto the real matter, which has to do with molding your future stories.
images
In order to mold your future, you have to stop telling the same old stories. You must shift your perspective altogether. You desire shifts of great magnitude in your lives, but, do you not recognize that those shifts must occur within first? And that those shifts are most often, not instantaneous? They happen over time. Which is why, the lot of you who are wise, will give yourselves the time and continue with your coaching to help you continue on your path to change and grow. One session is not enough. Not with me, not with any coach. Even if you make the shifts that I advise, what then? There is always more to do, more to learn, more everything…
You can only expect so much from yourself. Don’t ever stop giving yourself exposure to coaching and teachings to maintain your guidance along your path.
These teachings never stop, not even in reunion. Separation is a teaching in itself. So is reunion. You can all be reunited and you do not even know it.
control-your-destiny-or-somebody-else-will
Stop blaming the other. Many of you are doing it silently. In private, you think to yourself that you do not blame the other, but you are still wondering why they do what they do and thinking if only they would change. What they are doing has nothing to do with you and everything to do with you. They are your feedback. They can’t help but to be your feedback, it is part of the soulmate contract. But I do mean that it has nothing to do with you, in the sense that, it’s not about them loving you or not, it’s about you loving you or not.
It seems complicated, and in one way, it is. But in another way, it is not. It’s only when we wonder why things are happening, that we get confused. When you can see everything as a relevant thing, then you will not be so confused. You will be focused upon other things. Sometimes, shift in focus is so necessary. It is beneficial to be able to learn through any conduit that the Universe wants to place before you. The Universe will put conduits in front of you, to teach you. You must follow your joy and pay attention in order  to get the lesson.
Everything is a teacher. You even receive teachings through your imagination, as you ponder things. You may call them insights. Insights feel good, don’t they? They are you experiencing greater levels of clarity and understanding. Coaching makes it easy because it is spelled out for you, in the physical. But you can learn to let everything teach you, especially your Twin Flame. But, this isn’t a self hating thing. This isn’t about what you are doing wrong, as so many of you are making it out to be. See, because then, you are focused in the problem, instead of the solution and it is much harder to bring about a solution when you are focused in the problem.
So, stop thinking of what your Flame is doing wrong and stop thinking of what you are doing wrong. There is nothing wrong. Only perspective is subject to change and you must change your perspective in order to bring about change. Don’t blame anyone, and don’t blame yourself, change your perspective, instead. Make nobody wrong. Isn’t that what love is? Why do you think Love feels so “right”? because the perspective of love sees no wrong. Not of you and not of the other.
Make yourself right and you will become it. Make the other right and you will see it. Be love. Be hope. be faith. Be joy. Don’t make it complicated. Just be.
If you would like a Twin Flame Reading, you may contact me through AcceleratedAscension@yahoo.com or via Facebook at Accelerated Ascension For The Twin Flame
We are all in this together. I am here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment