Monday, January 19, 2015

Determination!


This is totally a Joron song, and I am affirming to the universe, right here and now, that he is my future husband.  I am already married to him in my heart.  I've had some strange signs here lately.  I keep hearing "Your Kiss Is On My List."  I've been really trying to feel love inside.  Not fear or doubt, and no anger at my twin.  No being afraid of him.  Really knowing that the man I knew is the real him and this man whose been shown to me as a reflection of my fears is just my mirror, not him, I have wanted to email him and held back.  I've been doing more writing love in my journal, really trying to feel him again.  In the words of The X-Files, "I want to believe."

Today I was home with my poor sick little boy who had the stomach flu.  We were doing some art and I was thinking of Joron.  A friend of mine who I've been guiding through some relationship issue contacted me to tell me how amazing things are going for her.  She thanked me for my guidance and said, "It's easy when you follow the signs!"

Then I was listening to 80s music and making some earrings, thinking about Joron, of course.  I was overwhelmed with emotion and started emailing him, all loving and sweet.  Right then another friend of mine text me.  She reached out to me after 20 years about six months ago on FB to talk to me about her fiance' who had broken up with her.  Soul mate relationship for sure, and he did weird things.  He'd text her odd stuff, reach out then disappear, and it just felt off to me.  I told her about soul mates and asked her to stick it out, to love him with no conditions.  At one point it really seemed over.  He'd come back then go again.  So anyway today as I was writing this email to Joron this friend text me a picture of her and her love driving in the car together; he was all cheesing for the camera. She had three little hearts.

They've worked it out when most would never have made it through.  She sent that message right as I was writing to Joron so I stopped and thought am I supposed to send this or not?  I took her text as a sign.  What could it hurt, right?  It was all ooey gooey and loving and I hit send before I could stop myself knowing he has not responded to anything in three months.  Nothing risked nothing gained, right?  I started it by saying, "I am sitting here listening to 80s music wondering if I'll ever see you again."

My cards have been telling me to work for what I want.  The rest of the day I've been here with my son and messing around on the computer.  I happened to check my e-mail and Joron had responded. It was strange BUT, but, he did say that yes he had to see me again.  It was clearly stated there- he will see me again.  I can let go of that fear now.  And he made some comments about make up sex, lol, which lets me know is single.

I also had major buttons pushed but I can say that THIS TIME- this time I will not "fall for it" or allow myself to get tripped up.  I know what is expected of me- I'd better manifest the shit out of this situation, and I will to the best of my ability.  I sooooo know better what to do this time, and I will do it.  I can and will bring him back to me.  Concentrate on, manifest the good, and de-create the mirroring fear.

I will do this.

One day soon this will shift.  *I* am going to make it happen.  My guidance is just waiting for me to do so, I know this.  This can and will shift in a moment's notice but I have to know in my heart what the truth is here, and I know it.  I know he loves me and is the same man I dated, that kind, caring, compassionate man who craves a life together with me and my son.  That's truth right there, and I refuse to let that go.  I refuse to let HIM go.

I will reunite with him.  There is no doubt about it.  I just heard from my husband today, and that's a Very. Good. Thing.  I cannot wait to get my arms around my sweet little scientist.  Oh how I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment