Sunday, January 4, 2015

ReBlog: Dear Twin Souls Here Is Why You Are Not Crazy


Ha!  I like that one- I am not crazy but my experience is MUCH different than most people, and it is taking me some time to get used to this fact.  Woah!  Thank GOD I have my spiritual mentor Madelyn Alt, shameless plug for her sweetly wonderful fictional tales of a young woman, Maggie, who begins to realize that "real life" isn't exactly what she always thought it to be can be found right here...

http://www.amazon.com/Trouble-Magic-Bewitching-Mysteries-No/dp/0425207463/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1420391575&sr=1-1&keywords=madelyn+alt



Madly and I met about ten years ago through our shared love for the Scottish hunk and actor Gerard Butler.  We both saw him in the 2004 movie version of "Phantom of The Opera," a movie that blew open the Kundalini of women worldwide.  We both joined his fan club and met at a fan club function that I'd helped organize.  I was in awe of her because she was my rockstar: a published author.  A writer.  I had NO idea she would end up being one of my best friends. confidant and she's helped me through this insane awakening.   She also helped me get through my divorce, and she's never judged me.  She give me tough love sometimes because I need it.  Because of her I learned how to let Spirit try and talk to me, and she has the patience of a saint.  Seriously.  Patience. Of. A. Saint.  And a Warrior's spirit.

Some people don't get me though, and I am learning to understand this.  Sometimes I don't get me. Shit.  I live with one foot in this world and the other foot in another world.  I have a twin soul, and he's an Atheist- of all things.  I am trying to take it all in stride.  I am trying to remind myself that there is light at the end of the longgggg tunnel, and if I just listen and try my best to be loving and trusting then bliss is at the end of that tunnel, and one day I will get there. I hope and pray that bliss includes Joron but I have to hand that knowledge {since I honestly don't know the future- I only know what I am told and what he himself has shown me and that is we are supposed to be together, so I try my best to believe in that} over to God.  Surrender as much of it as possible while I fight to hold on to my truth which is he loves me.

I would like to reblog from Elise at Accelerated Ascension again because she hits the "You are not crazy" point well because, believe me, many of us DO feel very crazy.  I mentioned a friend of mine here on my blog before.  She is a twin soul and she has contact with her twin but it is the strange twin soul dance, and she has seen how it plays off her energy, doubt/fear versus love and faith.  Well for about a month she was strangely quiet and I knew she was struggling.  People in her life were telling her was nuts and needed to move on.  That he was playing her.  But truth is he totally came to her new home to help her around the house.  He wanted to help her.  He never made a move on her even though it's obvious he is attracted to her.  But she doubts and when she does he goes eerily quiet.  She fell into a despair and wrote to me telling me she'd been trying to distract and pull away because she feels obsessed and crazy.  Like she need to move on.  I talked her down and sent her a link about writing our her love for him instead of fearing.

So she did.  She wrote a big huge blurb, an outpouring of love and belief in him, and guess what happened?  She had not heard from him in a month but *poof* he text her the next day after her outpouring of love.  Thank God because it gives the strength and hope to move forward after my own silence.  But she did it- and this IS real.  That was not a coincidence.  We are not crazy.  This is really happening, and it's a love not many understand.  It is a love where we are getting no immediate 3D satisfaction out of it.  I love Joron and he has been gone for over a year.  I have not heard his voice in over six months.  The only messages I've received are the strange mirroring- it's not like he's raining down love and affection on me.  Nope- he's fulfilling his role of my "teacher" very well, and I don't always like it. But I still love him although I get no 3D satisfaction out of it.  That is very important about twin soul unions- during separation we go through long periods of loving despite never getting that satisfaction of a text or email or phone call.  We can't easily reach out and plan a meeting or spend a loving weekend together in bed making love and reconnecting- it does not happen like that until Higher Self knows the energy is right, until it is meant to- and that time frame has very little to do with our own "wants."  It is not up to "us" as human being to choose that time, and there are times when it IS planned between the two and then it never comes to fruition and we experience huge disappointment... and we have to live and LOVE through the letdowns.  Or we can choose to run away.  It's just far beyond how most "normal" people know to love... where "you give me what I need and then I will continue to actively love you but if you don't give me what I want then I am out of here."  That can't happen in a twin soul union.

At the end of this article she says "how can you transform yourself and the reflection?"  That's it- I am working to transform the reflection because right now what he's shown me is not what I want to see.

Here is Elise's words on not feeling crazy over this twin soul connection:

https://acceleratedascension.wordpress.com/2015/01/03/dear-twin-flame-heres-why-youre-not-crazy/

Love-quotes-1
This whole Twin Flame thing is enough to make you think you’re going crazy. I mean flying off the handle, insane, out of your mind, total madness! One minute, you’re swearing off you’re supposed “Twin Flame”, saying that you can move on and who needs em anyway. pointing the finger, saying, who needs that? Then you end up right back where you left off, crying your eyes out to sad love songs, wondering why the world is so wrong. Madness! Then, you’re left doubting yourself, doubting your Flame, doubting the Universe, questioning yourself, questioning the connection, questioning your sanity…. Wondering why you even feel the way that you do. Wondering why you are all hung up on them. Wondering why you can’t shake it. Thinking is it even logical to feel this way about someone??? Wondering what’s wrong with you and all those precious little thoughts that cross our minds in the delight of the Twin Flame journey.
Is it even Logical to feel this way?
Why am I so hung up on them?
Why can’t I just forget??!!
We all feel this way, sometimes, but there’s definite reasons why we love our Flame so much. Even through distance, turmoil and all other obstacles. We love them because we have a connection with them. Connections can’t be forged. They can’t faked. And they can’t be denied! They can’t be conjured artificially and connections are real. Not only can they be felt, but they are strongly felt. You can’t miss them. This is what lets us know it is real. Feelings are real, and we don’t get them for everyone. Pain is real, love is real, resonance is real. It’s all real and it’s all relevant. Twin Flame connections are one of a kind. So, don’t think you are crazy. You are not! You are just recognizing what you are experiencing and it’s a real experience.
original
All of our lives, we are searching for our soul mates. For the ones that we connect with on a deeper level. Connection means more than anything else. Connection trumps all. When you connect with someone, you just know. It’s that love connection that matters. That connection we are looking for… That connection that makes itself known… That connection that, when you find it, there’s no question about it. It can’t be undone. It’s that “POW!”,  that you can’t deny. There’s multitudes of poetry, movies and songs that come from people who experience strong connection. You can search for years and never find it. It’s no wonder that we feel this way about our flames. We know that it’s special. Think about all of the people you’ve met. Most of them are easy to forget. But, the Twin Flame, it’s a sacred connection. The coming home. The feeling of resonance that nothing can compare to. The awe inspiring energy of their presence. Don’t feel bad because you miss them. Don’t feel like you are crazy. Connections are real. Love is real and you’re not crazy for noticing. When you recognize this, you can see it is logical to not forget someone.
10431566_683053058446460_4589407646761606686_n
Give yourself a break. Give yourself some credit! When you think about it, there is good reason for how you feel. Don’t let your mind talk you into thinking this is all nonsense. It’s a real experience. All you have to decide is what’s going to happen from here. What are you going to learn from it? What’s the lesson? How can you grow from this? How can you transform yourself and the reflection? Dear Twin Flame, do not despair. There is always hope. Always…
If you would like a Twin Flame Reading, you may contact me via AcceleratedAscension@yahoo.com or
via Facebook, Accelerated Ascension For The Twin Flame
We are all in this together, I am here for you.


2 comments:

  1. Everything you wrote was ON. POINT. Fantastic insight, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Happy it resonates with you. Shhhh a secret- I have not been channeling at all, and sometimes I can feel a little lost without it. But I already know what to do. My guidance will only say things like "Quest" or "effort" now. But I have all of my old notes and am reviewing them right now. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete