Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Feeling Guilty Or Weak over "Wanting Love"

My Destiny

This is a repost of a blog from Random Acts of Transit.  I love her blog.  She's great.  She walks a different path than I do and I love her insight.  This blog post hits me hard, and it is not surprise that I found it because I have the same issues as the person who asked the question.  One of the reasons WHY I tend to feel guilty is because of all the shit I read out there from people who say "it's only for healing" and "unconditional love can't mean romantic love" and blah blah blah.  All these "spiritual" people say "But you ARE love so you should not NEED love."  Well I know this.  I don't need love.  I am a functioning member of society and I don't "need" that romantic love to exist.

But I want it.  I do.  And I can't deny that fact. 

BUT I've always had this insane fear that my soul chose to be alone, in the end, this lifetime so anytime I feel strong love then Spirit will want to snatch it away from me and make me learn from suffering and getting used to being alone.  Forever.  So I LOVE her response!  It is perfect!  It is OKAY that I want "real love," and I do want that love I have with my twin soul.  Here, in the 3D not only in the spiritual realms.  It's okay for me to want that.  I don't have to feel guilty or weak for wanting romantic, wonderful and RIGHT love in my life.

This is something I must get past.

http://zingara84.tumblr.com/post/102598111827/hi-laura-ive-worked-really-hard-to-shed-ego-and


Anonymous Asked:
 
QuestionHi Laura! I've worked really hard to shed ego and judgement and just be at a quiet place through my tf path. I'm really happy! However, putting so much focus on becoming committed to myself has made me feel guilty about wanting the love & attention from TF in physical. TF & I are chatting again but I feel guilty about wanting more because it seems counter productive from everything I've been through. Any thoughts why I feel this guilt? It's like 3d vs 5d... Thank you! xo  
 
Answer:
 Ah, Anon, it’s great to hear that you’re in such a great place right now!  Enjoy it!  But you feel guilty — why, really?  Guilt is an entirely useless emotion.  It serves us only insofar as it may signal that we can do something differently, more lovingly in the future, and maybe also that an apology is in order.  But beyond that, what?
What you’re expressing to me is that you feel guilty about wanting love.  WE ALL DESERVE LOVE.  WE ARE SWIMMING IN IT!  =)  Perhaps part of your path (actually, this is part of EVERYONE’S path, at some point along the way) is simply learning how to be at peace with acknowledging that yes, you do want love in your life, you do want deeply loving, mutually enriching relationships, and that is OKAY.
I’m not sure what you’ve been through that makes having a relationship (with him?  with anyone?) feel counterproductive, but if that was the case in your past, remind yourself that you’ve changed.  Nothing is to say that a relationship — the right relationship(s) — wouldn’t be nurturing and beneficial to you now, at this new stage.
None of this is to say that you’ll make peace with all of this and then instantly BOOM twin flame reunion; that has its own divine schedule, so relax about it.  I really strongly feel like twin souls aren’t “in charge,” by and large, of “the moment” when it all clicks into place (as we don’t really seem to be in charge of most of the moments when things click, to that end…).  But still, it’s worth exploring this guilt — from a detached, self-loving, self-accepting perspective — and questioning where it comes from.
What made you feel like it was not okay to want love?  What made you feel like self-care, internal balance, and deep relationships/love from external sources cannot coexist?  What makes you think that love from another person would upset that great balance you’re rocking right now?  Why would it have to?
One thing to remember about guilt:  there’s nobody “out there” or “up there” who is punishing you.  Nobody’s looking in on you from Spirit and saying, Aha!  This one wants love!  This one has come so far but, alas, now craves a loving, nurturing relationship!  What a failure of priorities!  We must not allow this to happen!
That is absolutely not going on.  Ever.
Ever ever.
If you feel connected to Spirit, why not converse with Spirit about this?  Question where the guilt is coming from.  Ask for some indications (Spirit’s great at bringing “signs” and other messages) as to why you don’t need to feel guilty.  Ask for Spirit to illuminate for you whatever your internal blockage(s) might be that are contributing to this feeling right now.
I’m sorry I don’t really have the answer to this, Anon, but I hope those ideas help point you in a happier direction.  In the mean time, just keep enjoying your communication with your twin soul and being grateful for having him/her in your life.  Wishing well, sending love and light, being grateful for the chance to nurture and honor them, etc.  This is not something to feel ashamed of.  This is a gift, and the universe delights in our gratitude and joy when we are given a gift (Because we are the universe… creating gifts to give to itself!  Every experience a wonder!).
Have your feelings, and do not judge them.  Everything will be illuminated and work itself out in time.
Hope that things keep going great for you and your twin, my dear!
Sending love and light,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment