Saturday, December 13, 2014

Random Thoughts


Ra from "The Law of One" series states that a person does not need to be involved in esoteric practices or be spiritual or metaphysical in order to ascend.  What matters is that we are at least 51% "service to others" and positive than "service to self" and negative.

It bugs me that some twin soul peeps out there say both twins need to be spiritual or that once they separate and begin to "heal" etc. then the "runner" who may not be "spiritual" will need to shift to become involved with esoterics, etc, for their "mission" to be fulfilled.  It is about service to others instead of service to self.

I once heard someone say that an Atheist cannot be a twin soul because an Atheist does not believe at all so how would that even work?  Really!? That is SUCH crap!  God could care less if we believe. And didn't an Atheist choose to be an Atheist before coming to earth?  Life plan to experience time here not believing in God?  A thought like that actually flies in the face of what being a twin soul is all about.  Being a twin soul concerns looking past labels and loving beyond boundaries.  It is typical for there to be polarity in the twin soul union and for me and mine I'd have to say it is the "believer" and "Atheist" thang although my word it means nothing to me now, our supposed "difference."  I love him for his Atheism, for his button-pushing adamancy that science is where it's at.  The irony to all of this is my non-believing twin soul is a total open channel to Spirit but he doesn't know it- and I don't know if he ever will or will need to.

I often wonder how we will get out from under all this.  He's sent me a lot of crap.  I just tell myself when it is supposed to happen it will and everything will be washed away and made new again between us through Spirit.  It happened before and can again.  I guess that is the beauty of the twin soul union.  I just don't want Joron waking one day and thinking "Holy shit look what I've been sending her!"  He'd have to be unconscious of it somehow.  I dunno- it's all very strange to me so I tend not to think about it or else it can make my brain spin.  My friend and mentor says he is an unconscious clairaudient channel; he hears the message as a thought that he's supposed to send me so he just sends it and doesn't realize he does it.

So he's Atheist but the strongest psychic I know.  Oh the irony.  And I wonder if he will EVER know?  I wish I had some idea.

A dream of mine is one day we can lay in bed nekkid and totally entwined after lovemaking, pillow talk time.  I hope we can discuss this.  I hope one day we can actually talk a bit about what has happened between us.  At the same time if we never do but he comes back and we simply "click" back into place then I am fine with that too.  If he IS an unconscious channel then he may never be able to accept it, and that's okay.  I can only imagine he'd think of his words to me... but with Spirit, who the heck knows, right?

One thing I do feel though is both twins do not need to be spiritual.  They can work in science or art or engineering or writing or whatever.  Just loving is mission enough.

What if there are twin souls out there who have no idea what they are, either of them?  What if one just refuses to give up on the other and in the end they both heal and come back together?  I think this could happen too.

What do you think?  Would it be any easier to go through this having no clue at all about the connection?  I don't think so.  Had my guidance not told me about my "soul twin" and helped me understand and believe what I see- I think I would have done lost my mind.  I definitely would have freaked out more and probably said more fearful scary stuff to Joron.  I am happy to be in the know but I do wonder if there are people out there oblivious to it and just working through it with no googling or research or blogs, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment